Its nearly time for the Matlock CC Club Auction 2018. This year’s date is Thursday March 8th at the Barn Clubroom, Starkholmes – a chance to pick up a bargain or two! Courtesy of Harry Gould we have the initial sales list which is on the website page 'Club Auction 2018'
When the list is updated we will re-publish on the page
THURSDAY MARCH 8th 2018 @ 8PM
30th AUCTION YEAR 2018
Auctioneer: Robin Gould Auctioneer's Assistant: Tony Holmes
Sales Clerk: Harry Gould Treasurer: Rachel Sharp
1. All goods will be sold at the bid on the final hammer strike, unless they have not got the reserve price.
2. Goods marked "YES" in the Reserved column, means the seller has set a minimum price.
3. The Auctioneer's Assistant will issue tickets to the successful bidder for each item as they are sold.
4. At the Auction's completion, cash/ cheque payments be made to the MCC Young Riders Fund for each item against the ticket.
5. If bidding from the Internet or telephone, then prior arrangement must be made with the Sales Clerk.
6. When all payments have been made, the Treasurer will deduct the percentages as agreed.
7. All commissions, along with the items where more than 10% is donated, go to the Young Riders Fund.
8. If items are not sold in the Auction but are then are later disposed of, the seller ought to donate 10% of the
sale to the Young Riders Fund soon after.
9. # means that all or more than the normal commission proceeds is given to the Young Riders Fund.
10. Goods described as S/H vary from “as new” to “used but serviceable”.